1. A system of equations is as shown below:
x+l=6, x−m=5, x+p=4, x−q=3
What is the value of l+m+p+q ?
2. If x<y<0, which of the following inequalities must be true?
3. Which of the following can’t be a value of ?
4. If (x+1)2−2x>2(x+1)+2 , then x cannot equal which one of the following?
Column A Column B
x 3 x 6
6. The algebraic expression x / (x + 2) is undefined if x =
7. If a, b, c and d are real numbers of a date set such that a < b < c < d, which
of the following statement is always true?
8. Which of the following is true?