Vanier Canada Graduation Scholarship is launched by the Government of Canada to provide three years of scholarship for students of doctoral studies who want to complete their Ph.D. from the universities of Canada. It provides around $50,000 per year for three years to the students during their study.
Scholarship type: Full Scholarship
Benefits: The participants shall get a chance to complete their doctoral study at their preferred university in Canada with full or partial scholarships.
Eligibility: The applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- be nominated by the institution at which they want to study
- must be pursuing first his/her doctoral degree
- have completed not more than 20 months of doctoral studies as of May 1, 2019
- have achieved a first-class average, as determined by his/her institution
- must not hold, or have held, a doctoral-level scholarship or fellowship from CIHR, NSERC or SSHRC to undertake or complete a doctoral degree
- not hold a faculty appointment concurrently with a Vanier Scholarship
Eligible region: Open for all.
Deadline: October 31, 2018
For more details please visit: http://www.vanier.gc.ca/en/nomination_process-processus_de_mise_en_candidature.html