Applications are currently ongoing for a fully funded DAAD Scholarship 2018-2019 for international students in Germany. The Scholarship is designed for all Students that have completed their first degree in any discipline to study in any university of choice in Germany. This scholarship program offers you the opportunity to continue your academic education in Germany with a postgraduate course of study.
Scholarship type: Fully funded
- Scholarship payments of 750 euros a month
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- One-off study allowance
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits
- Contribution towards tuition fees that may be charged by the university (max. € 500.- per semester)
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of a family
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
Deadline: September 1,2018
For more information or to apply please visit: https://www.daad.de/en/