The National University of Singapore one of the top universities of Asia, is offering PhD scholarship for international students. The NGS Scholarship is awarded to support talented students with an aptitude for innovative, high calibre PhD research. Applicants must have at least 2nd Class Upper honours (or equivalent qualifications).
Application Deadline: December 15, 2018
Available for:pursuing PhD programme
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all subjects available at NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences & Engineering (NGS).
Scholarship Award: Monthly stipend, up to 4 years of the PhD studies
- S$3,500 for Singapore Citizens, plus Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions at a rate pegged to the prevailing employer’s contribution rate set by CPF
- S$3,200 for Singapore Permanent Residents
- S$3,000 for International students
- Full tuition fee subsidy for 4 years.
- Other allowances include: computer allowance, book allowance and conference allowance.
- Student must commit to PhD from the outset, cannot exit with MSc.
The link for more information :http://www.nus.edu.sg/ngs/NGSS.html